eLearning is accessed via the Learning Centre training system.
To access eLearning:
• QHEPS for Queensland Health Staff in the workplace: search for Queensland Centre for Mental Health Learning, click on the 'Our courses' tab of the header menu bar (orange), or 'Our courses - access and enrol in training' under the Quicklinks heading on the right. Log in to the LMS.
• www: google search for Queensland Centre for Mental Health Learning, click on the 'Our courses' option in the left side navigation menu, or 'Our courses - access and enrol in training' under the Quicklinks on the right. Log in to the LMS.
• Direct access: www.qcmhl.qld.edu.au
For new users, self-registration is available at www.qcmhl.qld.edu.au
Follow these simple steps:
1. Create a new account using your work email address as your username.
2. Provide all required details in the user profile fields requested and select 'Create my new account'.
3. You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you have used for registration. Note this must be a work or education institution email address. Private addresses are not accepted by the system.
4. Validate your account by following the prompts on the confirmation email supplied.
5. Once you validate your profile, you can login.
For a step-by-step guide on how to do this in the Training System please refer to the secton: Learning Centre Training System for more information.
Note: if you were previously registered on the old Learning Centre eLearning portal (prior to 3 July 2017) your old learner history will be migrated to your new profile, so your records of previously completed eLearning will not be lost.